So, this is it. The internet. And a blog to boot. I kinda feel as though I'm standing on the spacious spacious frontier of technology and assembly. The precipice, if you will. It's weird, in a head-rushy, not sure what I'm doing sort of way. I'm not even sure why I'm doing this.
Maybe all my adoring fans (all 6 of them) will convince me to expand on this. I mostly think open forum is just a good idea, and really like writing. If whoever reads this is lucky, they may even get a few posts on my ideas on Emerson-ian philosophy, DnD or any kind of music I happen to be obsessing about (good or bad) at the moment.
Any how I'll leave you with these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEJLmFp5sNo - An angry man with a news show. Dedicated to Sean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDcUmLJtz6Y - THE shoegaze band. One of the best songs of a great album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment