Monday, June 23, 2008

More random stuff

Sorry it's been so long, I've had a hectic week or so.

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2219797/facebook-more-friends-myspace
First, congrats to Facebook on surpassing Myspace, and pissing off Rupert Murdoch. Hopefully all the hipster jackasses will leave now that it's too "popular" and "functional."

Okay, I've decided to make a run-through of the Legacy of the Force books in Star Wars (the new ones). I've just finished up Exile, and thought that it was pretty good. For a series written by three authors, I really like how well they manage to maintain cohesiveness in the character's feelings from novel to novel (beyond the obvious fact checking stuff).

Also, i realize I should do more album blurbs, but I don't have any drafts or stuff in mind right now. Basically, I'm just lazy.

http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/static.php?id=whatiskol

Lastly, I've restarted my Kingdom Of Loathing account. And you should start one too, if you enjoy humor, wit, art, or the English language. It's seriously too damn funny. Start one, post-haste.

No comments: