Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sundry Happenings In My Life

Okay, I've officially played some 4e. Only a little, but it counts. The combat seemed to flow pretty well, and I like that everyone has got something fun to do. And I mean something that actually has a meaningful effect on the encounter's outcome. Not just holding actions or gratuitous tanking. Some games I play in never seem to have a completely balanced, effective combat that's not just pandering to a couple party members; because of the fact that engaging the entire party will often just result in a particularly gruesome outcome. (I scream, you scream, we all scream for TPK!!) I don't like revamped saving throws as much, but hey, you win some, you lose some.

I got some new T-shirts today. A few are blank, so if anyone's got a cool screen they hid away after Art ended, tell me. (Dyani, that means you.)

I'm at my Dad's this week, so if you want to hang out with me (and I hope you do readers of my blog; all 4 of you) I need a little more forewarning. It's just to make it all work, logistically. That's really it. Seeya.

No comments: